Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Competition time for tickets to the Pickering Traction Engine Rally!

Competition time! 


So I'm going to give them to someone who can use them 
(Bah-working! I say - otherwise I'd be using them and you lot wouldn't get a look in!)

Now as there may be more than two of you who want them let's make this fun!
To enter the competition you need to go over to our facebook page:
Like the page if you haven't already and on there
I want you to tell me what Fiction Genre would best be at home at a steam/traction engine rally 
and why you think so!

Share the competition with friends and at the end of next week we'll get the topper down 
and put all the entries in it and see who the lucky winners are!

Good Luck and tell others!

So there we go that’s the bookshop boss done being generous and having competition fun for now – time for a vanilla syrup flavoured coffee I think – nothing like a bit of a change of pace now and again! 
So anyway don't forget to come in, browse and, we hope, stock up soon – we’ll look forward to seeing you, recieving an email from you, chatting on the phone (01522 525557) with you or even facebooking or twittering with you!

No comments: