Saturday, April 10, 2021

Of course with a new job comes new books to read, though some of it actually works well for all the other roles too, so that's my Sunday sorted... Especially given its Church by Nature tomorrow too which will be a zoom of fresh air 😉 But I have survived my first full on 4 day week of CTAL mornings and TL-AF afternoons... A few extra meetings for other stuff involving my Cycling UK trustee role and reopening my shop in there made it more complicated than it will normally be going forwards (needed to add in some evenings for TL-AF work to hit my targets), and then of course today is LSP (as are Friday evenings and a couple of others too).... But all in all I can say I feel happy with how its gone and am looking forwards to next week which has lots of really good meetings for all the roles, and see's Unicorn Tree Books reopen on Thursday with the amazingly capable Eunice in place, and final prepping for the amazing Lincoln Street Pastors to get back out and on the streets too :) Yeah it felt full but not burdensome, complex but not chaotic, but above all it felt fulfilling and there's a lot in that that talks of answering the call. #newjob #transformlincoln #churchestogetherinalllincolnshire #faithcalled #everydayvocation #missionenabler #pioneering #freshexpression #streetpastors #books #christianbookshop #calledbutnotcollared #CTAL #TL-AF #lincoln #lincolnshire


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CNfJo-iBzru/

No comments: