Thursday, April 16, 2009

Minion No.1 is a Twit!

Yes it is a true statement that Minion No.1 is indeed a twit.
How do I, the Unicorntreebooksboss, know this?? because the minion was twittering during working hours on my day off - I had a wonderful running commentary on how little work was being done as she twittered away - and then got cheeky with it when told, via twitter of course, to get back to work!!
Pay peanuts get monkeys maybe!
Actaully call them minions and get hell raisers seems somewhat appropriate too!

So anyway should you want to twitter with a minion (or 2 actaully as the other minion is also on twitter but she doesn't do it at work that I have noticed!) they are on twitter as:

@tazallie (actaully she does twitter post some info on books and book reviews occasionally!)

@Minion2

I have also set up a twibe and a twibe blog!

and of course I am there as well, @unicorntreebks
Note the name, if it is minion working hours then I really should be the only one officially on the system unless it's a break time - though who wants to take bets on the likelihood of that given the minions are revolting!

No comments: